Thursday, May 8, 2008

Only a few more work days!!!!

I only have one more week at shopko! I only have 3 more shifts at the hospital! I am almost done working! I am so happy! BUT......then I have to start school:( I am looking forward to it though! I am moving home in TWO WEEKS! That's right, Two more weeks in Idaho and then I am going home. I won't be done with Idaho however, I am staying on at the hospital here as a PRN (as needed) employee so I can hold my seniority at HCA until I am done with school. I already have 5 years (six in June) with this company and I am planning on staying there when I am done with college. Plus, Mike is staying here until what we thought was June 18 but now they told him it will be the END of JULY....GRRR! That made me mad! I didn't like the fact of him staying here for three weeks longer, now it is 7 weeks longer. I should have just started school in August. On the bright side though I will be one semester closer to my Degree!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Maybe this will be a good start for you...no husband to distract aka sweep you off your feet for a while:). I'm excited for you to go to school, I'm glad you're excited...I'm not going to lie, every little bit of it is hard for me, but it's worth it!

First Day in New York

Second Day in New York, Palmyra and the Sacred Grove

New York Day 3 Times Square, Manhatten

This was the funnest Place ever! Times square New York

The Statue of Liberty