Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am still alive!

I know it has been about six months since I have posted anything so I thought it was about time that I did something. I have a new job at Primary Children's Medical center and I love it. We are living in an apartment in Taylorsville, I am not liking the neighborhood so much, we will be moving when our lease is up! There are lots of fights and parties going on at all hours of the night.
I just had a birthday last month and our anniversay was on the 6th. We have been married for seven years now. I bought a new car! it is a VW Bug convertible that is red...I LOVE IT! It is the funnest little car to drive!

0 comments:

First Day in New York

Second Day in New York, Palmyra and the Sacred Grove

New York Day 3 Times Square, Manhatten

This was the funnest Place ever! Times square New York

The Statue of Liberty