Friday, April 18, 2008

Just Catchin' up

Hey, I just haven't updated this for awhile. I thought I would give you an update on what we have been up to. Work, Work and did I mention Work?! I have been busy working two jobs and Mike has been putting in 60+ hours a week. We are never home and We hardly see each other. I worked this morning and Mike is working tonight. I came home and did some much needed housework! GO ME!! (the housework hasn't been done since my last blog....EEEWWWW! ) It looks emaculate now. I even dusted!!!! It took me four hours but hey it got done that's what counts right. I gave my job my notice to quit since I am moving back home :) I can't wait! I signed up for school at SLCC. I start June 4th. I am moving home before Mike is because school starts before he can go. I will be moving back sometime in the week of May 24th to June 3rd YEAH!! Mike has to stay here in Idaho until July 1st. I will come to see him on the weekends. It won't be fun to be without him but I hardly see him now anyway. I will be busy with school and I will have to hang out with my family and friends. And, the Hot Tub in My parents backyard is calling my name! I am going for now, I need a nap!

3 comments:

Kiera said...

It is really cool that you are moving back to salt lake. When we come home this summer, we should get together and hang out. Tell Mike hi from me!!
Kiera Mathis

Tiffany said...

Yay! You are moving back! I am sooooo glad about that!!!!!!!!! I would like to go in the hot tub toooo! As long as it's just your fam:). You know how I hate to be in a swim suit when there's a crowd...it sucks!

Anda said...

Hey Kristy! It's fun to see your blog. Good luck with the move!

First Day in New York

Second Day in New York, Palmyra and the Sacred Grove

New York Day 3 Times Square, Manhatten

This was the funnest Place ever! Times square New York

The Statue of Liberty