Monday, April 7, 2008

Tagged from A to Z

A - Attached or single? Attached for the last 10 years, married for 5 years and 1 month!
B - Best friend? Tiffany, Kamille, Drea, Rachel, Liz
C - Cake or pie? Cake
D - Day of choice? Any day I don't have to work is a good day!
E - Essential item? A good pen at work! I hate using the cheep ones the hospital buys! Chapstick and Ice cream.
F - Favorite color? Blue. It reminds me of the ocean and I love to go to the ocean for vacations! Cruises, Hawaii, and one day, I WILL go to Tahiti.
G - Gummy bears or worms? I really only like the RED gummy bears.
H - Hometown? Murray, Utah. Although they don't claim me anymore. I went to sign up for classes at the college and found out I am not a resident of Utah anymore since I have not lived there the last 24 months so I have to pay out of state tuition! I lived in Utah for 23 years and 11 months and I lived in Idaho the last 14 months and Utah won't claim me! I am sad, and apparently I am going to be broke since I have to pay $3,900 instead of $1,200 for tuition now!
I - Indulgences? Ice Cream! Always has been, always will be!
J - January or July? July for sure! I hate the cold!
K - Kids? Not Yet. Long story, Let's not go there.
L - Life isn't complete without? My Family! I never knew how much each and every one of them meant to me until I moved away! I miss them all! I will be home in 6 weeks though!
M - Marriage date? March 6, 2003.
N - Number of brothers and sisters? An older sister and Two younger brothers growing up but now I have Two Sista's and one almost sista :) , Three Brotha's, Two Nieces, and one and a half nephews ( the second one is still cooking! )
O - Oranges or apples? Apples. I really like apple juice and apple sauce.
P - Phobias or fears? Spiders! I hate spiders, big or small, I hate them all! Swimming in the Lakes or Oceans. I don't like knowing there are creatures swimming with me. Heights! Especially stairs or floors that you can see through.
Q - Quote? I love quoting lines out of movies! My favorite one right now is from Alvin and the Chipmunk's " My tail isn't bushy 'til nine!"
R - Reason to smile? I am moving back to Utah in six weeks! Need I say more?
S - Season of choice? I like summer! I get to go camping and boating and fourwheeling. I spend a lot of time with my family.
T - Tag six: Kim, Wendy, Cindy, Andrea, Dixie, and my mom (now you have to start a blog!)
U - Unknown fact about me? I can't keep secrets, everyone knows everything already! I keep telling Mike I should go on that new show about telling the truth because I could easily win that!
V - Vegetable? Corn. I like canned corn, creamed corn, and corn on the cob.
W - Worst habit? Eating. stomping my foot when I don't get my way.
X - X-ray or ultrasound? Neither. X-rays are not good for your reproductive organs and I already have issued in that department. And, have you ever had to have an Ultrasound on your side with a 5 cm cyst on your ovary and appendicitis at the same time? Not so fun. They have to push on the spot that hurts with the ultrasound machine and It hurts really bad. Ultrasounds for kidney stones are not fun either!
Y - Your favorite food? Um , I think I covered this already, Ice Cream. I like Mint Oreo Ice cream the best. Oh, wait I lied. I like Leatherby's caramel sundae's the best, oh wait........
Z - Zodiac sign? Aquarius. Don't really know what it means. Don't really know why it is so important.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for the tag Kristy! (Read that with sacrasem!) I'll try to get to it tommorow.
Love,
Wendy

First Day in New York

Second Day in New York, Palmyra and the Sacred Grove

New York Day 3 Times Square, Manhatten

This was the funnest Place ever! Times square New York

The Statue of Liberty