Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Another christmas has come and gone and all of the hustle and bustle of the end of the year is over. I am happy with that thought and saddened by it at the same time. I am glad that the stores are not crowded as much and the streets are not crowded as much. I am dreading going back to school. It starts on Monday the 12th and I am going to be busy!!! I will be in Biology Mon, Wed, Fri from 10-1050, History mon, wed, fri from 11-1150, humanities mon wed fri from 12-1250, math 1010 mon, wed from 2-420 and biology lab on fri from 3-450. Plus, I will still be working full time tuesday, thursday and saturday at the hospital. The rest of my spare time I will be doing homework. I will miss all the fun parties and movies and seeing everyone but, oh the life of a college student just isn't that exciting. If I get behind on my blog for awhile, I am still here I am just not able to blog, see you in April!!!!

0 comments:

First Day in New York

Second Day in New York, Palmyra and the Sacred Grove

New York Day 3 Times Square, Manhatten

This was the funnest Place ever! Times square New York

The Statue of Liberty