Monday, January 26, 2009

Jeff Dunham Concert

We went to the Jeff Dunham concert on Thursday last week. It was Hillarious! I was laughing so hard I was crying! I didn't get any pictures there but I have some pictures of the puppets. We had seats on the floor. They were awesome! We could see everything up close and we didn't even need binoculars! I loved it! If he ever comes here again, I will definatly be going! If you want to see what I am talking about you can watch some of it on you tube. He also has two movies out. One is Jeff Dunham: Spark of Insanity, the other is Jeff Dunham: Arguing with myself and there is also Jeff Dumham's christmas special. I am telling you they are worth the laughs!










2 comments:

Tiffany said...

lucky! sounds like fun! when do I get to come over and watch that dvd?

Mike & Kristy said...

come over on a sunday, monday, or wednesday night because those are the only days I am home!!

First Day in New York

Second Day in New York, Palmyra and the Sacred Grove

New York Day 3 Times Square, Manhatten

This was the funnest Place ever! Times square New York

The Statue of Liberty