Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One Day at a Time




Hello!


School started last week and I am already drowning in homework. I got some of it done on saturday night at work. It was a slow night so I did math homework. YUCK! I think my teachers are pretty good this semester. I found a website called rate your professer and the other students leave their comments about the teachers on it. I thought it was very helpful.

We are going to see Jeff Dunham tomorrow night at the Energy Solutions Arena. I am so excited. For those of you who don't know, he is a comedian/ventriliquist. If you haven't seen his movies, you should. He is one of Mike's favorites. I will have to write more about that later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KRISTY!!!! How are you?? I'm so glad you found me!! I am going to read all of your blog and find out what the heck is going on with you! How is school?

Tiffany said...

Yucky school!!!!!!! How was the concert?

First Day in New York

Second Day in New York, Palmyra and the Sacred Grove

New York Day 3 Times Square, Manhatten

This was the funnest Place ever! Times square New York

The Statue of Liberty