Monday, January 21, 2008

I Don't Like ICE!

The other day I was minding my own business walking into work like I normally do and I came upon some steps that had not been shoveled yet. I thought to myself, Kristy you better hold on to the rail because with the way your luck had been recently you will get hurt. Sure enough, I stepped on the first step and BAM! Down I went. I think that I would have been ok because there was so much snow I kindof just slid down the stairs like I was a bobsled on a run, but since I was holding on my arm went up behind my head and twisted and pulled. Since I was at work, I had to go to the E.R. and wait ....and wait.....and wait....and you get the idea. I was in the E.R. for about eight hours for them to tell me I spraned my wrist, elbow, and shoulder. Oh, did I also mention I hurt just about every muscle from my neck down? So, now you can see why I DON'T LIKE ICE!!!

0 comments:

First Day in New York

Second Day in New York, Palmyra and the Sacred Grove

New York Day 3 Times Square, Manhatten

This was the funnest Place ever! Times square New York

The Statue of Liberty