Monday, January 21, 2008

Tiffany & Leslee Come to Idaho



My two friends, Tiffany and Leslee came to visit us in Idaho this weekend. They thought it was really cold. When we got in the car today it was only 3* !!! It is so cold here. We had a really good time. We went to the Dollar Movies on Saturday (1/19/08) and saw Enchanted. It is really cute for those of you who haven't seen it. I really liked it, although when it first started I thought I was in the wrong movie! We stayed in our Pajamas all day on Sunday and we cooked a roast for dinner. We just played a whole bunch of games all day. Today (1/21/08) we went to see "The Falls" of Idaho falls. They were all frozen over. The geese and ducks still seemed to like it though. Then we went and saw the movie, "Mad Money" It was funny. I enjoyed it. Then, sadly they had to go back to Utah. I had a great time. We should do it again soon.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I had a lot of fun! Thanks for entertaining us!

Cyndi's Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cyndi's Blog said...

Hi Kristy,

It's fun to read about what's going on in your lives. Keep it up. I would love to come and see you the next time we go up to Kirk's mom and dad's. It's only about an hour away. Sounds like it was fun to have your friends up there. Loved the pics.

Cyndi

First Day in New York

Second Day in New York, Palmyra and the Sacred Grove

New York Day 3 Times Square, Manhatten

This was the funnest Place ever! Times square New York

The Statue of Liberty