Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I miss my babies!!!!



Alyssa Brooke Miller "Lyssy" is my oldest neice. She is so cute and loveable. I just love her to death. I miss seeing her all of the time. She just started an art class and boy is she loving it. She called me last night to tell me all about it. I love talking to her on the phone! Everytime I talk to her she says she wants me to help her build a snowman. I wish I could, I will have to do that when I go to Salt Lake again. I love you Lyssy! See you soon!
This is Abby "Princess Ballarina, Abby Caddabby, Angel, Babs, or sometimes Princess Ballarina Abby Caddabby" Elizabeth Miller. She is so cute! She is Alyssa's little sister. She is in a Ballet class. She absolutely loves it. She called me on the phone and said " you have to put your arms like this, and turn around like this, and then you jump and jump, and then you put your toes like this!" she was showing me what to do thinking I could see her over the phone. She is a very sweet little girl. I would like to think I am her favorite when we come to visit, but I am afraid her Uncle Mike has me beat on that one. She loves her Uncle Mike. I love you Babs!
This is My Sweet little nephew Xander. I don't have any nicknames for him because he just says thats not my name, my name is Xander! I Love him to death. He is the best little boy I have ever seen. If you tell him not to do something he won't. He loves his mama! He just got a new fourwheeler for christmas. That's right, a gas powered fourwheeler just like grandma and Grandpa Johnsons, only Xander sized. He loves to learn. He is so smart! He can out smart anyone when it comes to cars! We can drive down the street and point to any car and he can tell you what kind it is. I don't even know cars like that. He will even correct you if you say it wrong! I love you Xander!
This is my new neice or nephew, we are not sure which yet. I just call this one baby for now, but I am sure when it is able to talk like the others it will tell me it is not a baby just like they do. I am so excited to find out what this baby is! Soon......to be continued.....

2 comments:

The Kelley Family said...

they are MY babies! (but I will share, cause I'm a nice girl!) Lyssy and Abby miss you too! Alyssa is really excited for you to come and build a snowman with her... she mentions it at least once every day!

Cyndi's Blog said...

Cute!

First Day in New York

Second Day in New York, Palmyra and the Sacred Grove

New York Day 3 Times Square, Manhatten

This was the funnest Place ever! Times square New York

The Statue of Liberty