Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


It's Official! I am a quarter of a century old!! I turned 25 years old today! I wanted to go home to Salt Lake to see all of my family and friends but my wallet wouldn't allow it. I have a lot of bills to make up for that car accident and two surgeries from a couple months ago so we are broke! I miss everyone and I am very sad that I didn't get to see you for my birthday. I will come in a month or so. Mike didn't get me a card...or flowers..or a present...needless to say, he is in trouble with me! I did get to go to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then to see a movie. We went and saw "Bucket List" it was funny and really sad at the same time! Texas roadhouse was FREE because Olive Garden and Texas Roadhouse made this really sweet deal that the managers from each restaraunt get to eat at the other one for free. I LOVE that deal! Mike and I both got Ribs (YUMMY!) and a steak and it was FREE!! That is the best deal ever! I had free movie tickets from my work to go to a movie so that was free too! I told Mike that he went all out on that one! LOL He is going to take me to see "Fools Gold" Tomorrow for Valentine's Day because he has to work on the real Valentine's Day. I am excited to see that. Albeth, My sister in Law, said it is a really good movie. I called my Grandma and Grandpa Hart and told them I was a quarter of a century old and my Grandma said, "well, I am three quarters of a century old!" My grandpa said, "yeah, and I'm a century old in 19 years!" so when you put it in that persective, I am not that old, but I sure do think so! My cute little neices called and sang "Happy Birthday" to me on my answering machine. They are pretty good little singers! I had a good day, although it would have been better in Salt Lake with my family. There is always next year......

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I called you too!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, birthdays are always much better with family around to celebrate!

The Kelley Family said...

We missed you too. The girls havn't stoped talking about you!

The Kelley Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cyndi's Blog said...

Hi Kristy,

Happy Birthday! I kept telling your mom every time she talked on the phone to you to say Happy Birthday from Aunt Cyndi but you guys kept getting cut off. It was when we were going to Arizona. Your moms a brat! Anyway, love ya,
Cyndi

First Day in New York

Second Day in New York, Palmyra and the Sacred Grove

New York Day 3 Times Square, Manhatten

This was the funnest Place ever! Times square New York

The Statue of Liberty