Thursday, February 7, 2008

Let it snow..Let it snow..Let it snow..SOMEWHERE ELSE!







This has been some of the coldest and windiest storms I have seen in my life here in Idaho Falls! It is so cold with below zero degree weather and wind chill that chills right through your bones. The snow is deep and it just keeps on coming! In fact rumor has it that we are in for another big one tomorrow! I am not looking forward to it. I don't even own a pair of boots! I am going to get some as soon as they get more in stock! All of the stores are out of boots and snow shovels! They can't seem to keep them in stock! When it is not snowing the wind is blowing the snow off of the rooftops onto the passers by. They don't even plow the streets in Idaho falls! Getting out of our driveway is a nightmare! I am dreaming of white sandy beaches, clear blue water and a bright shining sun! I think Hawaii sounds great right now!

3 comments:

The Kelley Family said...

I'd want it to snow somwhere else too!

Cyndi's Blog said...

My friend is moving to Hawaii and I asked her if she would take me with her.

Tiffany said...

It is so freakin' cold in IDAHO...you should really consider moving:).

First Day in New York

Second Day in New York, Palmyra and the Sacred Grove

New York Day 3 Times Square, Manhatten

This was the funnest Place ever! Times square New York

The Statue of Liberty