Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged by Tiffany!

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). 4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

OK here it goes:

1. I have a diamond on my tooth! Not a lot of people know that but it is usually one of the first things people say to other people when they introduce me to someone. I got it when I got my braces off. My orthodontist glued it on. It is a real Diamond from "The Shane Company". I forget it is there until people say something about it. My mom wanted to get one too but my dad wouldn't let her.

2. My best friend Tiffany, who sent me this tag, beat me up when I was four years old. She bet me that I wouldn't put this on here so I had too! (Your Welcome Tiff:)
She didn't want me to go home one day when we were playing. My mom was going to make cookies or something and I wanted to go help. Tiffany didn't want me to leave her house so she pinned me up against her fence. I still to this day do not let her get over that!

3. I met my husband at Mcdonald's, when I was 15! That was 10 years ago I can't believe it! We dated all through High School. We got married when I was 20 and now I am 25. Our anniversary is next month. We will have been married for 5 years! I told him I want diamond earrings. Lets see if I get them. I love you Mikey!

4. I am addicted to Cherry Icee's! I love Cherry Icee's! The Wal-Mart by my house has a Mcdonald's in it that has an Icee Machine in it. Every time I got to Wal-Mart, which is a lot considering that is one of the only places to shop where I live, I get a cherry Icee. K-mart has them too I have discovered, But they are usually out of cherry so I have to get blue. The movie theaters have cherry Icee's too. I get one if we ever go to the movies.

5. I lettered in Seminary in High School. That is the only thing I got a letter in. There isn't really anything you can put on a lettermans jacket for that so I didn't ever buy one, But I got a certificate and everything for lettering in Seminary.

1 comments:

The Kelley Family said...

You have been tagged again!

First Day in New York

Second Day in New York, Palmyra and the Sacred Grove

New York Day 3 Times Square, Manhatten

This was the funnest Place ever! Times square New York

The Statue of Liberty