Sunday, February 24, 2008

Visitors

Last Sunday we had a few visitors come to see us! Mike's Mom, Cyndee and his sister Cheryl came in the early afternoon. We went to the store to get some snacks so we could have some while we played games. We were trying to kill some time before we went to Olive Garden to meet Mike for dinner. When we got back to my house, My brother Korry, and his wife, Albeth were waiting for us! They brought their new car up to show us and of course to let me see Albeth's belly! She is 20, now 21 weeks pregnant with a Boy! She says it's a BLUE! She is such a cute Pregnant lady. Good thing because they told me they were going to have 5 kids and they are just going to keep having them. Good luck with that you two! I will love it! I love being an aunt. We went to Olive Garden for dinner and then spent the next few days hanging out, playing games and laughing! I had a blast! I love it when people come to visit. Korry lit a fire for us both of the nights he was here and we roasted Marshmallows and made S'mores! It was great! I made a slideshow of the pictures that I took while they were all here it is posted on the right side of my blog. Check it out!

0 comments:

First Day in New York

Second Day in New York, Palmyra and the Sacred Grove

New York Day 3 Times Square, Manhatten

This was the funnest Place ever! Times square New York

The Statue of Liberty