Monday, February 11, 2008

Taste the POO!


I saw at the store today that they are now making CHOCOLATE skittles. I am not sure how I feel about this. The theme for skittles is "Taste the Rainbow". The last time I checked, the colors in the rainbow were red, yellow, pink, green, purple, orange, and blue. NOT BROWN. Now in the past skittles had made variations of the "rainbow" colors to make tropical skittles and berry skittles, but at least they were colors. It is like they decided to let their kids come up with the new color and use fingerpaints. They just mixed all of the "rainbow" colors together to make BROWN. Brown is usually the color of Poo so Mike and I think the new theme for skittles should be "Taste the Poo" . I have yet to try these new candies, but I am a little skeptical. If anyone is daring enough, let me know how they taste. Aparently they have been out since October 2007, but I have been a little "laid up" since October. So, maybe someone has already tried them. Here is a website that has a review for these new candies http://candyaddict.com/blog/2007/10/01/candy-review-skittles-chocolate-mix/

3 comments:

Mike & Kristy said...

Mike went and bought me some of these skittles to try. They are not like M&M's at all. They are chewy like skittles. They are not very good. I didn't like them.

Mike & Kristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

Oh Kristy! You have me laughing! I just love your blog and I'm going to link it on my blog so I can check it more often!
Your cuz,
Wendy

First Day in New York

Second Day in New York, Palmyra and the Sacred Grove

New York Day 3 Times Square, Manhatten

This was the funnest Place ever! Times square New York

The Statue of Liberty